- By Category
- By Age Group
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Submitted by admin on Mon, 03/08/2010 - 16:45
Welcome to secure on-line registration for The Eliot School.
Please read before proceeding:
- Do not hit the "submit" button more than once; do not use Chrome, which can be incompatible with our site.
- Do not use the Back button. If you do make a mistake, please refresh your browser & start over.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover only.
- Check current course listings to make sure the course you want is still open.
- Registrations are first come, first served.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- If a class is full, cancelled, or re-scheduled, we will contact you about alternatives including refund, credit or alternate classes.
- Last minute registrations: you may show up and ask the instructor if space is available, but you accept the risk that the class may be filled, cancelled or changed. You must submit registration and payment to your instructor if last-minute space is available.
- If you withdraw from a class two weeks or more before its scheduled start date, we will refund full tuition less a $20 administrative fee. No refunds or credits are available after that time. Please read our policies on refunds and withdrawals for more details.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:30am-5:30pm.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall 16'–Winter 17' catalog (pdf)
- Spring–Summer 17' catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.