- By Category
- By Age Group
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Expand your embroidery repertoire by learning more advanced and layered stitches. Explore uses of decorative and imaginative stitches.
Age Range17+, teens with instructor's permission
Basic understanding of embroidery; familiarity with basic stitches such as cross, chain, split, stem and back.
Please bring to class:
- a pair of sewing scissors
- at least two embroidery needles
- an embroidery hoop, 6”-8” recommended
- Cotton DMC embroidery floss, 2–3 skeins (or more) of different colors
- a water–soluble fabric marker (available at any craft or fabric store)
- basic cotton or linen fabric, pre–washed, at least 10”x10”
- a pencil
- a Sharpie pen
- sketch paper (newsprint, copy paper, notebook, your choice)
Vintage linens will also be available for purchase in class.
Find out where to buy supplies.
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall 16'–Winter 17' catalog (pdf)
- Spring–Summer 17' catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.