- By Category
- By Age Group
- Evaluate a Class
- Propose a Class
- Private Lessons
- Home School Option
- Gift Certificates
- Course Supplies
- Links & Resources
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Contact Us
Yupo, a synthetic paper made from polypropelene resin, opens many exciting possibilities for water-based media. Colors flow, swirl, and bleed on its surface, creating unique effects once the water evaporates. Once dry, areas can be reworked, color can be removed and monoprinting techniques can be applied.
Skill LevelAll Levels
Students should have some experience working with watercolor, inks or acrylic paints.
- Watercolor paints in tubes. Please bring at least 3 colors.
- A small selection of watercolor brushes in various sizes
Instructor, Schedule, and Cost
Section 1W: 3 Mondays, 2:30–6pm
Mar 13–27, 2017 (snow day make-up Apr 3)
$126 - OPEN ($25 materials fee, payable in class)
Instructor: Ginny Zanger
View other courses in:
When classes are FULL, put yourself on a waiting list. But please do NOT register for full classes.
- Fall 16'–Winter 17' catalog (pdf)
- Spring–Summer 17' catalog (pdf)
- Summer Program for Children
- Registration Form (pdf)
- Refunds, Cancellations, Discounts & Other Policies
We also add classes outside of our printed catalog. Browse to find out more.