- All Classes
- Book & Paper Arts Classes
- Drawing & Painting Classes
- Fiber Arts Classes
- Mixed Media Classes
- Photography Classes
- Printmaking Classes
- Sewing & Fashion Classes
- Tinkering & Inventing Classes
- Upholstery & Restoration Classes
- Woodworking Classes
- Other Crafts Classes
- Classes for Children
- Classes for Teens
- Classes for Adults
- Summer Program for Children
- Summer Intensives
- Private Lessons
- Gift Certificates
- Propose a Class
- Evaluate a Class
Find a Class
Art Teachers Alliance
Good teaching depends on skilled, well-supported faculty.
Our Art Teachers Alliance offers a professional development series open to all art teachers from the Eliot School, Boston Public Schools, other schools and community partners, as well as independent teaching artists (no membership required). It improves skills, shares resources and builds collegiality among peers.
We offer a workshop series each fall, open to teachers, parents and other interested adults. Please ask us about PD Points.
Professional Development workshops
Our 2019 series will focus on partnerships that support students' social, emotional and behavioral health, in collaboration with Boston Children's Hospital and RAW Arts.
- 10/16 • Perfecting the Partnership: How to integrate, communicate & feel confident in your schools
- 11/20 • Studio-Based Artmaking to Support Emotional & Behavioral Health
- 12/18 • Perfecting the Partnership: Behavioral Supports for Students in the Art Classroom
Use the links above to learn more about each, or use our Find a Class tool, on this page. For Class Type, enter Professional Development.
Stay in the loop. Join our mailing list. Have a Professional Development suggestion or request? Contact Professional Development Coordinator Charlotte Huffman.