Find a Class
Summer Program for Children
The Eliot School will be holding it’s Summer Program for Children in 2023!
Don’t miss your chance to register your child(ren) starting on January 25th.
The program will run from June 26th until August 11th and we can’t wait to make, build, paint, collage, sculpt, sew, stitch, knit, play and more!
Health & Safety
In an abundance of caution and to ensure the health and safety of all our students and teachers, our Summer Program will be a combination of indoor and outdoor programming this year.
• Classes will take place primarily inside our schoolhouse, with its new air exchange and filtration system, with limited classes activity occurring outdoors under tent canopies in the Eliot School yard.
• As the Eliot Policy stands now, students are required to be vaccinated, with proof of vaccination to be presented on the first day of each week. We will be reassessing our Mask/Vaccination policy in April 2023. More information about how masking and vax policies will work soon!
• Families can sign up for full days (9:00am-3:30pm) or for half days (just AM classes (9:00am-12pm), just PM classes (12:30-3:30)
• We offer unprogrammed early drop-off (8−9am) and extended day services (3:30−5:30 pm).
• Class sizes will be capped at 11-students with 4 classes running simultaneously during the AM/PM class periods.
• Meal, snack, and play times will be held outdoors under our tent canopies whenever possible, and in our indoor spaces during weather contingencies.
Activities will focus on craft, curiosity, creativity, and innovation in a fun and supportive environment. Enjoy a well-balanced schedule of themed activities. Our summer team includes highly qualified art specialists and teachers who work with us year-round teaching after-school classes, or in our School & Community Partnerships. We are excited to welcome your family and children.
Registration opens on January 25, 2023.
As classes are both small and popular, they can fill up quickly.
We process registrations strictly on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration must be accompanied by full payment. Please read our policies on refunds and withdrawals before you register.
If you have any questions, call 617-524-3313 x14 or email
Scholarships / Becas
We are happy to be able to offer scholarships to children from low-income households.
Estamos alegres de poder ofrecer becas a estudiantes con bajos ingresos. Espacios limitados.
For more information, contact our Registrar.
Contáctenos para más información.
A materials fee of $25 per student per class is required. Space is limited.
Una cuota de materiales de $25 por estudiante es requerida. Espacio limitado.
Return your application and Income Verification Form to our Registrar. She will review them and give you a coupon code to use for registration.
Entregue su solicitud y formulario de verificación de ingreso a nuestra registradora. Ella revisará sus documentos y le proveerá un código de descuento para uso durante su matriculación.
Our scholarships are made possible by the many people who donate to our Scholarship Fund.
Nuestras becas son posibles gracias a toda la gente que dona a nuestro fondo de becas.
Please consider a donation to our Scholarship Fund.
Considere hacer una donación a nuestro Fondo de Becas.
Health & Other Permission Forms
It's important to have information about our students readily accessible. If you've already registered for a class, make sure to fill out one of our health forms (we don't need documents from physicals or immunization records) and return it on or by the first day of your first class. You can drop it off, email it to our Summer Program Coordinator, or mail it to the Eliot School, PO Box 300351, Boston, MA 02130.
If we do not have a health form on file for your child, please fill out this online form before their first day of camp. Click here to fill out the Google form.